It may only be Wednesday, but so starts the weekend. There are lots of yummy sales and fashion events starting tonight and going through the weekend. Get your planners out because this is just a taste. We'll have more to fill up your weekend tomorrow:
- Beginning tonight the upstairs space at the Museum of Contemporary Craft transforms into The Holiday Shop featuring handmade gifts by fifty local artists. The opening reception tonight runs 6:30 to 8:30pm. After that the hours for the shop are 11-6pm Tuesday-Sunday and 11-8pm Thursday
- Also tonight is the Crave Holiday Party from 5 - 9pm at Lux Autohaus (410 NE 17th). Check out all kinds of local vendors, including Sameunderneath.
- Radish Underground (414 SW 10th Ave) will be be featuring brand new designs apparel designer Jayme Hansen and jewelry designer Elyse Bunkers from 5 to 9pm for First Thursday. There will be homemade eggnog and Paul Christensen (of Weinland) will set the mood with piano tunes.
- Also tomorrow (and tomorrow only!), Kalista Salon and Day Spa is offering half off a second service after the purchase of the first. So, get a massage and then get half-off a brow waxing, or whatever. Hit their website for appointment info.
- At 8pm tomorrow, head to PALA (105 NW 3rd) for a trunk show and listening event followed by a house dance party. Enjoy the tunes of Nikki Costa and New Orleans alternative rap duo The Knux during the trunk show which will feature lines from Neon Threads, Cave Clothing, Lunatik, Dimitri, and Lux Jewelry. House and dance music to follow.
- Oh Baby (1811 NE Broadway) is having a holiday open house on Friday Dec 5th from 6-9pm. There will be a fashion show, drinks from New Deal Vodka, and 15% lingerie during the show.
- Frances May is having a holiday open house on Saturday Dec 6th. Enjoy 20% off all day and a champagne reception from 5 to 8pm.
Get the best of the Mercury each week in your inbox!