Here we go, ladies and gents:
1. Today and tomorrow (Friday and Saturday), Zelda's Shoe Bar is hosting an ICON trunk show of jazzed up shoes and bags from 11 am to 6 pm. LA-based ICON creates bags and shoes imprinted with famous works of art. Like this:
2. Moxie is having a Valentine's sale from February 1-6. Get 20% off everything in the store, and find some items up to 70% off. Shop online as well with coupon code moxsav20!
3. Lingerie shop Lille will be the site of the Pigeon Toe Ceramics Trunk Show on Friday, February 5, from 6-9 pm. Pigeon Toe Ceramics will be showcasing their new Striae lighting collection, Lisa Warninger will show her boudoir photographs, and there will be free gourmet chocolate. FREE CHOCOLATE.
4. Of course there's another mushy Valentine's sale. This one's called "Love is in the Air," it's at Radish Underground, and it's on Friday, February 12, from 5-9 pm. The sale will feature custom-made jewelry and accessories: Love charm necklaces by Betsy Cross of betsy + iya, recycled skateboard earrings by Lindsay Holmes of MapleXO, Snarky Valentines by Alisa Starr, clothes by featured designer Janeane Marie (of current Project Runway fame), and artwork by Matthew William Templeton.
5. Last but not least, Löyly is doing a special for the entire month of February:
February Valentine's Special for 2: $149
Single visits to the facility for up to two hours plus 30 minute massages, masks of your choice, aromatherapy foot soaks, cleansing tea, sparkling water and your choice of body salts.
2 Aromatherapy foot soaks for $14
In addition to entry fee. All month long. Choose from sage, lemon, rosemary, lavender, or spruce.
Hot damn! Those are a lot of good deals!
Get the best of the Mercury each week in your inbox!