Lots to do this weekend, so put your check card in your pocket and get out there!
(Further descriptions of all events are after the break.) Have a great weekend, and wear something pretty!
1) Semper Benefit Fashion Show
10 pm, Saturday Sept. 18
Barracuda Nightclub - 9 NW 2nd.
2) PDX Collective Sale
11 am to 6 pm Saturday, Sept. 18 + noon to 5 pm Sunday, Sept. 19
The Cleaners @ The Ace Hotel - 403 SW 10th Ave. (at Stark)
3) Narcisse is two years old!
8 pm, Saturday, Sept. 18
Narcisse Store "and Cafe" - 1015 SW Washington
4) Tilde Four-Year Anniversary Celebration + Sale
10 am-8 pm Saturday, Sept. 18
Tilde - 7919 SE 13th
1) This is a benefit for local "stylista" Ashley McLaughlin, who has been diagnosed with cystic fibrosis and has a new baby daughter. This is a 21+ event, $5 at the door w/100% of the proceeds going directly to Ashley for medical expenses and childcare.
2) Boutiques and designers participating this time around include Pin-Me Apparel, Parts+Labour, Bubble Boutique, Zella’s Shoe Bar, Suite 6, Radish Underground, Lizard Lounge, Folly, Gypsy Chic, Parallel, and AK Vintage.
3) They will be introducing the fall collection for Noa Noa, have displays from the wonderful people who make Narcisse extra special: new corsets from Paloma Soledad.
4) Look for 20 percent discounts on almost everything in store, a surprise giveaway, and a set of custom coasters by local designer Studio Olivine with purchases of $20 or more. They’ll also serve up nibbles from Fleur de Lis Bakery and Blue Kangaroo coffee all day, and at 4 pm they’ll pop open the bottles o’ bubbly from Vino. For more information go to Tilde.
Get the best of the Mercury each week in your inbox!