While scouting all of my go to sites for inspiration it's hard to put into words what I'm looking for. Basically if I think to myself "that's rad" then I put it in. Here's today's rad winners.
I can't get enough of the red and blue color combination, I guess I'm just really patriotic?
And only virgins will be able to find it.
Love Jake Godby's tattoo's. He's the chef/owner of Ice Cream Shop Humphry Slocombe
in San Francisco.
Remember 1995? Let me refresh your memory via Wikipedia
1) March 1 — Yahoo! is founded in Santa Clara, California.
2) March 26 — Eazy-E, American rapper and record producer past away.
3) May 17 — Shawn Nelson, 35, goes on a tank rampage in San Diego.
4) October 3 — O. J. Simpson is found not guilty of double murder for the deaths of former wife Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman.
5) Oh and this photo shoot happened...A 20 year old Chloë Sevigny posing for Vice Magazine, wearing clothing from X-Girl (Kim Gordon's clothing line).