1. To a casual summer wedding, meeting his parents, or Sunday brunch. This multi-color maxi can be glammed up 70’s style with a platform shoe and statement clutch, or carefree for day when paired with a denim jacket and simple sandals. Lizard Lounge, Charlie Jade Maggie Dress $150
2. From work to happy hour, or out for a date. Isaac Hers graphic top makes it a breeze to go from the office, off to happy hour in no time. Wear with a black mid-length skirt, a chic topknot bun and your favorite sunnies. If you’re going out on the town, consider pairing with leather shorts and a chunky heel that you can trek in all night long. Isaac Hers, Printed Top $156
3. The Farmers Market, walking the dog, or out for coffee. This denim top is super versatile and a great piece that can easily transition right over to fall. Out perusing produce at the Farmers Market? Throw on some leggings, grab your reusable bag and you’re set. For a fun casual look red denim shorts, or jeans would add a nice unexpected pop of color. Lizard Lounge, Les Halles denim top $92, Brandy Melville stripe top $34
4. Girl’s night out, to a concert, or local event (First Thursday, Last Friday etc.) This cosmic confection by Seneca Rising has a flattering silhouette and peekaboo cut out sides that provide just the right amount of sass. Try it with skinnies and an architectural heel. For added drama add an uber bright lip. Isaac Hers, Seneca Rising $150
5. With Everything! Boots simply can’t be beat right now. Wear with jorts, jeans, dainty dresses, and everything in between. Lizard Lounge, Jeffrey Campbell 30% off $179
Get the best of the Mercury each week in your inbox!