1. Alexander Wang Crewneck Pullover from Frances May.
Perfect pre-fall sweater, just throw on over your favorite tee and go.
2. Rookies Tee from Yo Louis!
Local streetwear brand Yo Louis! knows what’s up when it comes to clever t-shirts.
3. A.P.C Standard Denim from Frances May
Super durable, lasts forever, and worth investing in.
4. Air Jordan 3 “Stealth” from Nike and Dior Homme Beige Suede Low Top Sneakers
According to my older brother “These are the hottest thing right now.”
5. Danner Mountain Light Lownsdale from The Woodlands
The Danner/Tanner Lownsdale boot is made from the finest leather, will last a lifetime, and is named after one of the founders of Portland to boot (pun intended).
6. Recover iPhone Skin: Walnut from Compound
Good for those who drop their phones a lot, this wooden case is earthy and awesome.
7. Utility Bifold Wallet in Saddle Tan from Tanner Goods. Hand-crafted, each wallet is made to order from supple Bridle leather.
Get the best of the Mercury each week in your inbox!