Making Marks: Here are Portland's Art-Makers to Watch This Spring
Located on East Burnside, Rad Summer is every vintage lover's dream. Stocked to the brim with super soft vintage tees, fierce furs, and an eclectic mix of accessories, shoes, and dresses, this is a one-stop shop. Carrying both men’s and womenswear, Rad Summer’s neatly merchandised store makes it easy to find whatever it is you may be looking for.
Here are a few of my fave pieces currently available:
1. Add to your staple jeans and tee combo for a punch of crystal magic. Megan Sumner Etc. Jewelry geometric necklace with green triangle and hanging crystal, $75
2. Layer on a few studded belts and pair with skinnies for a badass moto chic vibe. Harley Tee, $24
3. Carry this crop right into fall when paired with a fur jacket and high waisted trousers. Honey for Rad Summer Crop Top, $48
4. Sheer black little number, perfect for layering. Honey for Rad Summer slip dress, $62
5. Flat suede thigh high boots with lace up bow detailing. Kind of amazing for fall/winter especially with a pretty party dress and crop leather jacket. Thigh suede black boots, $44
6. Super affordable jacket for your beau. Supple leather and a shearling collar come together to make the easiest everyday jacket in your closet. Men’s tan leather bomber with fuzzy collar, $32
7. The gorgeous metallic hue shines on its own or with lots of layers. Nude shimmer slip, $16
8. Keep warm and cozy while looking chic in shearling. Shearling coat, $46
9. Sure to become a favorite during the rainy winter months, these black boots are simple yet sturdy. Mens Leather boots, $26
10. I would rock this in one ear and a big hoop or stud in the other. Peace Sign earring, $10
Stop by today: 2742 E. Burnside, open 11 - 7 every day.
Get the best of the Mercury each week in your inbox!