Whether you have a romantic evening planned, an e-harmony date, or something sassier, here’re some of my go to-trends, all available from local designers/shops. From demure dresses, to rocker studs and sexy bodycons the only thing you need to pull off these looks is confidence! Now go forth and flirt.
1. Fur tiara by Frocky Jack Morgan
2. Bonnet fedora by Pinkham Millinery
3. Next Level bronze ring by Andy Lifschutz
4. Luna bra by R.A.W Textiles
5. Evans dress by Acne at Frances May
6. Deuce dress by Rachel Comey at Frances May
1. Try this ballerina inspired bun for a sweet and chic hairstyle: get a Styrofoam doughnut from a local craft supplier. Put your hair in a high pony and pull through the middle of the doughnut. Then backcomb the pony tail and position your hair around the doughnut and wrap it around, next use a bobby pin that matches your hair color and pin in place. Finish with a spritz of hairspray.
2. Sequin mermaid dress at Yo Vintage!
3. Shadow stud by Jeffrey Campbell at Solestruck
4. Nars sheer lipstick in Roman Holiday available at Blush Beauty Bar
5. Corset by Stella McCartney at Lille Boutique
6. Black bodycon at Yo Vintage!
7. Sandy wrap fur available at Eden