Spring clean your closet and get in with the new, and out with the old. Buffalo Exchange is the perfect place to do so. I stopped by yesterday to scope some spring staples on my list, including my love affair anything highlighter neon, bralette tops, funky hats, and boots/sneakers with shorts. Buffalo on SE Hawthorne and 37th recently got a facelift, and she looks better than ever. Fresh concrete floors, a super organized buying area, and neatly merchandised racks makes finding what you need super easy. Pop by to check out some spring/summer staples that you’ve been dreaming of, you won’t be disappointed.
1. This pretty pastel purple hat immediately caught my eye. Top off any outfit with this adorable chapeaux, I’d pair it with jorts, a simple white tank, and flatforms for an effortless day look. Hat $12
2. Neon fringe crop = check. Rock this look with high waisted shorts or a skirt and bold accessories. Arm party anyone? $12.50 size M
3. Toughen up these girly pink Nike sneakers with some studs and spikes. $22 size 6
4. These patent orange docs can easily be worn all summer long, pair with a romper, hotpants, or flirty dress. Orange you glad I found these? $68 size 8
5. This black vintage halter number with floral pattern is perfect for Sasquatch or any upcoming summer festival. $12 size S
6. The mullet skirt is here to stay. Polka dots say ladylike when paired with a pouty red lip and a chic structured clutch. $22.50 size L
7. Daring bra tops are all the rage, make them less scary for actual wear by rocking it with a super high waisted skirt, and a blazer or denim button down. $19 size S
8. Aforementioned daring bra tops can also be paired under anything mesh for the same effect, try this neon guy for a bright look. $10 size S
9. This geometric bralette with zipper front is easily wearable under a number of crop top options, or as a layering piece. $12 size M
10. Block your precious skin from harmful sunrays with this chic straw hat. I’d wear it with a retro one-piece swimsuit and an arm full of gold bangles. $10
11. Cute tribal inspired beaded necklace, great for jazzing up a plain tee, or lbd. $10.50
Get the best of the Mercury each week in your inbox!